|
หัวข้อ: นักต่อสู้เพื่อประชาธิปไตยคนใหม่ของพม่า เริ่มหัวข้อโดย: (ลุง)ถึก สไลเดอร์ ที่ 01-10-2007, 19:43 (http://www.expressen.se/polopoly_fs/1.861432!defaultImage/3161308592.jpg)
Su Su Nwayอายุ 35, ปี ทั้งๆที่ตัวเองมีปัญหาร้ายแรงเกี่ยวกับโรคหัวใจ มีชีวิตยืนหยัดอยู่ได้ด้วยยา ขณะนี้เผด็จการพม่ากำลังตามล่าตัวเธออยู่ Su Su Nway เป็นหญิงเหล็กคนใหม่ ขึ้นมาแทนAung San Suu Kyi ในการชุมนุมประท้วงครั้งล่าสุด หัวข้อ: Re: นักต่อสู้เพื่อประชาธิปไตยคนใหม่ของพม่า เริ่มหัวข้อโดย: aiwen^mei ที่ 01-10-2007, 19:56 น่าเป็นห่วงนะคะ เป็นโรคหัวใจด้วย :slime_fighto:
หัวข้อ: Re: นักต่อสู้เพื่อประชาธิปไตยคนใหม่ของพม่า เริ่มหัวข้อโดย: เล่าปี๋ ที่ 01-10-2007, 20:18 (http://www.expressen.se/polopoly_fs/1.861432!defaultImage/3161308592.jpg) Su Su Nwayอายุ 35, ปี ทั้งๆที่ตัวเองมีปัญหาร้ายแรงเกี่ยวกับโรคหัวใจ มีชีวิตยืนหยัดอยู่ได้ด้วยยา ขณะนี้เผด็จการพม่ากำลังตามล่าตัวเธออยู่ Su Su Nway เป็นหญิงเหล็กคนใหม่ ขึ้นมาแทนAung San Suu Kyi ในการชุมนุมประท้วงครั้งล่าสุด นี่ถึงจะหญิงเหล็กจริงๆ โรคหัวใจไม่ใช่ปัญหาของเธอ :slime_v: หัวข้อ: Re: นักต่อสู้เพื่อประชาธิปไตยคนใหม่ของพม่า เริ่มหัวข้อโดย: ชัย คุรุ เทวา โอม ที่ 01-10-2007, 21:01 Walk On
And love is not the easy thing The only baggage you can bring... And love is not the easy thing... The only baggage you can bring Is all that you can't leave behind And if the darkness is to keep us apart And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off And if your glass heart should crack And for a second you turn back Oh no, be strong Walk on, walk on What you got, they can't steal it No they can't even feel it Walk on, walk on Stay safe tonight... You're packing a suitcase for a place none of us has been A place that has to be believed to be seen You could have flown away A singing bird in an open cage Who will only fly, only fly for freedom Walk on, walk on What you got they can't deny it Can't sell it or buy it Walk on, walk on Stay safe tonight And I know it aches And your heart it breaks And you can only take so much Walk on, walk on Home...hard to know what it is if you never had one Home...I can't say where it is but I know I'm going home That's where the heart is I know it aches How your heart it breaks And you can only take so much Walk on, walk on Leave it behind You've got to leave it behind All that you fashion All that you make All that you build All that you break All that you measure All that you steal All this you can leave behind All that you reason All that you sense All that you speak All you dress up All that you scheme... หัวข้อ: Re: นักต่อสู้เพื่อประชาธิปไตยคนใหม่ของพม่า เริ่มหัวข้อโดย: Cherub Rock ที่ 01-10-2007, 22:14 Home...hard to know what it is if you never had one
Home...I can't say where it is but I know I'm going home That's where the heart is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6IerTeD7M (http://u2.reicht.net/pics/videos/Walk_On_Rio/7.jpg) ยูตู้บมาแว้ว หัวข้อ: Re: นักต่อสู้เพื่อประชาธิปไตยคนใหม่ของพม่า เริ่มหัวข้อโดย: irq5 ที่ 01-10-2007, 22:35 :slime_bigsmile:
เดี๋ยวอ้อตามไป เป็นโรคใจสั่นเหมือนกันนี่ |