ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
27-04-2024, 23:54
378,182 กระทู้ ใน 21,926 หัวข้อ โดย 9,412 สมาชิก
สมาชิกล่าสุด: MAN4U
ขบวนการเสรีไทยเว็บบอร์ด (รุ่นแรก)  |  ทั่วไป  |  ชายคาพักใจ  |  ใครเล่นRagnarok บ้าง มีเรื่องจะถามหน่อยครับ 0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
หน้า: [1]
ใครเล่นRagnarok บ้าง มีเรื่องจะถามหน่อยครับ  (อ่าน 3222 ครั้ง)
สมปอง
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 1,128

« เมื่อ: 28-11-2007, 15:09 »

คือว่า ไอ้การจับสัตว์เลี้ยงโดยใช้ท่า ของ Professor มันใช้ยังไงอะ

ผมลองหลายทีแล้วก็ยังไม่ได้ ผมอ่านที่เค้าเขียนบทความเป็นอังกฤษหลายเที่ยวแล้ว แต่ยังทำไม่เป็นเลย ใครช่วยแปลให้ทีนะครับ ท่านเจไดก็ได้ครับ

Ok... i got alot of inquiries on how to pet tame MVPs so here it is... i'll make it simple so anyone could do it...

Requirements:

*Professor with level 6 Abracadabra skill... and most probably at level 500...

*I advise to have int and luk both to 400 so you could have perfect dodge and have a lot of SP coz you'll be doing Abracadabra skill... A LOT!!! Also at some str coz you need to have many yellow gemstones to carry... it's better if you have a cart via vendor's ring... if you don't have then @storage your extra yellow gemstones.

*As for the equipments... GTB shield is required, also if you have tao gunka then it'll be great... you would need yggdrasil berries for life back up... I dunno if an evil druid armor will prevent life threathening skills like instant death or coma... but I always use tao gunka or pest/garm armor. Amon Ra shoes also can be useful and a smokie card in accessory will help, you'll know sooner. As for the garment, I use deviling card due to 50% against neutral and since i'm immune to magic, its great to use deviant muffler. Mistress in headgear is also needed to lessen consumption of those yellow gems. I even tried 2 mistress card but it still uses yellow gemstones. Since you have mistress and gtb at your disposal then it will increases the consumption of sp in a higher rate. So try to have pharaoh card to counter the effects and help lessen the usage of sp. You can use any weapon of your choice.

*Now what is this mysterious Abracadabra skill? It's effect is it casts a random skill at your own level. Like if you have level 10 Abracadabra then you can cast level 10 heal or level 10 steal... also it uses 2 yellow gemstones... and I dunno why the mistress card can't let a prof use the skill for free... but it can lessen the usage of the yellow gems.

*The question is... Why level 6 Abracadabra? Because it's the nearest level where you can get the skill Taming Monster... leveling it up to level 10 would give more random spells so it would give you lesser probability to cast Taming Monster...

*So what's the Skill Taming Monster... first you will see a skill ????... and it cast 3 things in level 6...

>>First is Fortune... it is like Steal Coin skill but increases the amount of zeny to times ten.

>>Second is Monocel... every professor tamer's worst dream... it makes any monster into a poring... once it becomes a poring... you can never tame it again... you could try but it'll be only another poring egg in your inventory...

>>Lastly is Taming Monster... once you got it... the skill will allow you to catch tameable MVPs... after clicking on a certain monster like for example Incantation Samurai... it will change to Capture Monster... then click again on Incantation Samurai and you will catch it... and it will never fails... but if you ever make a mistake like you clicked on Shinobi coz he's the Inca's mob then click on Incantation to catch him then it will fail... the thumb rule is... the first mob you clicked with the skill must be clicked again with the follow-up skill.

***So how to get ???? skill... well just repeatedly cast Abracadabra until you get a ????... but be sure not to cast it too fast or you'll get past the ???? skill...

But taming is ain't that easy... there are skills other than monocel that will annoy you in taming this pets...

1. Steel Body: this will prevent you to cast any skill... type @die to retry get this skill off.

2. Instant Death: it will reduce your HP to 1 making you an easy target... can't be countered by GTB card effect.

3. Coma: just like instant death but can be countered by the effect of GTB card.

4. Act Dead: not much of a treat but can be countered by getting yourself hit by the monster or warping into place.

5. Stop Blade: not much of a treat but can be countered by warping into place or dieing.

6. Summon Monster: summon another monster... just plain annoying coz it could block your view of the monster you want to tame...

7. Hiding: not much of a treat but can be countered by getting yourself hit by the monster, warping into place or casting Hiding skill with Smokie card.

8. Grand Cross: When taming pets with small amount of HP like Garm Baby for example, this skill can be a nuisance... can be countered with Land Protector.

***Pop Up Skills - This are the skills that blocks your viewing screens when taming. They can be a nuisance if you have the ???? skill and the pop up window is blocking your view... examples are...

>>Pharmacy: the worst pop-up skill that totally blocks your middle view when appeared... also prevents you from casting any skils on the enemy... can't be dragged saveâ„¢.

>>Auto Cast: this pop-up also appears on the middle of the screen everytime it is casted. Can't be dragged saveâ„¢.

â„¢ = dragged save means you can drag the window that appeared due to certain skill (vending, identify, etc.) in any space on the screen and when it is casted, it will automatically appear on where it was last dragged. Those that can't be dragged save always appears in the middle of the screen...

*The other skills that can be dragged save are Vending, Identify, Arrow Crafting, Change Cart and among others. You'll see what I mean after you start custom pet taming.

^_^ My Favorite Skill from Abracadabra: the very rare Asura... yes... even at level 6 professor can cast asura... LOLz... i was laughing so hard coz I never seen it coming... I never thought that there was a skill like that in Abracadabra... although its not a part in taming, I just like to share what happened with you... XD

I'll be posting images soon... if only I know how to do that in forums... I'll try it later... good luck hunting!!!
บันทึกการเข้า

ไม่มีดินผืนใดให้ไออุ่น เท่ากับดินที่คุณถือกำเนิด
ไม่มีดินผืนใดดูมั่นคง เท่ากับดินที่ลงสำมะโนครัว
ไม่มีดินผืนใดให้คุณเดิน เท่ากับดินที่คุณเดินตอนตั้งไข่
ไม่มีดินผืนใดมีความหมาย เท่าแผ่นดินสุดท้ายของเผ่าพันธุ์

ไม่มีเงินไม่มีทองยังไม่หมองเศร้า
มีแผ่นดินปลูกข้าวเราอยู่ได้
ไม่มีเงินไม่มีทองค่อยหาใหม่ บนแผ่นดินสุดท้ายของไทยทุกคน
สมปอง
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 28-11-2007, 15:38 »

ชวนไปเล่น server ที่สมปองเล่นอยู่ หนุกมากครับ

บันทึกการเข้า

ไม่มีเงินไม่มีทองยังไม่หมองเศร้า
มีแผ่นดินปลูกข้าวเราอยู่ได้
ไม่มีเงินไม่มีทองค่อยหาใหม่ บนแผ่นดินสุดท้ายของไทยทุกคน
หาเพื่อนหยิงคุยแก้เหงาครับ
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,131

กูรู้มึงต้องอ่าน ฮ่าๆ ขำขำนะจ๊ะ

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 28-11-2007, 17:57 »

บนล่างซ้ายขวาบีเอบีเอซีแลคสตาร์ท

ลองดูนะครับไม่รู้ว่าใช้ได้หรือเปล่า

ตึ้งแช้วๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

ขอมอบ เพลงนี้ให้กับพี่น้อง พันธมิตรทุกคนฮะ

http://www.imeem.com/sakujo/music/04_GaHIQ/09_avenged_sevenfold_strength_of_the_worldmp3/

strength of the world
ปรมาจารย์เจได
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,771

รักแท้ก็เหมือนผี รู้ว่ามี แต่ไม่เคยเจอ

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 28-11-2007, 18:06 »

ไม่เคยเล่นอาชีพคลาส Sage เลยให้ตายสิ

คุณสมปองลองมาดูนี่นะ มีทุกอย่างเกี่ยวกับแร็ค

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php
บันทึกการเข้า

http://www.oknation.net/blog/jedimaster

"เมืองดอกบัวงาม  แม่น้ำสองสี  มีปลาแซบหลาย หาดทรายแก่งหิน  ถิ่นไทยนักปราชญ์  ทวยราษฎร์ใฝ่ธรรม งามลำเทียนพรรษา  ผาแต้มก่อนประวัติศาสตร์"

ไม่มีใครเน่าบริสุทธิ์ดุจดั่งมูล ประชาชินสมบูรณ์ซะที่ไหน เมื่อยืนหยัดโชว์จู๋และปาขี้ ประชาชินย่อมมีชีวิตใหม่ เมื่อท้องฟ้าสีขี้ผ่องอำไพ เหลี่ยมจันไsย่อมเป็นใหญ่อยู่ใต้ดิน ...

ขอเชิญร่วมกลุ่มต้านทักษิณใน hi5 ครับ

THAKSIN get out !!
http://www.hi5.com/friend/group/1123605--THAKSIN%2Bget%2Bout%2521%2521--front-html

say no to thaksin !
http://www.hi5.com/friend/group/1186900--say%2Bno%2Bto%2Bthaksin%2B%2521--front-html
Cherub Rock
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 4,183

น้องๆ ช่วยไปบอกผู้หญิงคนนั้นที ว่าเลิกมองผมได้แล้ว

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 28-11-2007, 18:23 »

บนล่างซ้ายขวาบีเอบีเอซีแลคสตาร์ท

ลองดูนะครับไม่รู้ว่าใช้ได้หรือเปล่า

ตึ้งแช้วๆ

555 ซุปเปอร์แฟมิคอม
บันทึกการเข้า

"นายกรัฐมนตรีกำลังใช้รัฐสภาประกอบพิธีกรรมสถาปนาอำนาจของตนเองโดยเห็นรัฐสภาเป็นเพียงแค่ตรายาง และปล่อยให้มีการทำร้ายประชาชนถือว่าหมดความชอบธรรมแล้ว" รสนา โตสิตระกูล
สมปอง
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 28-11-2007, 18:32 »

ขอบคุณงับ
บันทึกการเข้า