ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
25-04-2024, 23:40
378,182 กระทู้ ใน 21,926 หัวข้อ โดย 9,412 สมาชิก
สมาชิกล่าสุด: MAN4U
ขบวนการเสรีไทยเว็บบอร์ด (รุ่นแรก)  |  ทั่วไป  |  สภากาแฟ  |  แม้กะต่างชาติ ยังเลือกปฏิบัติ เลยโดนเยาะเย้ย 0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
หน้า: [1]
แม้กะต่างชาติ ยังเลือกปฏิบัติ เลยโดนเยาะเย้ย  (อ่าน 712 ครั้ง)
อยากประหยัดให้ติดแก๊ส
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,406

« เมื่อ: 24-01-2007, 06:34 »

Thais mum as Thaksin talks to Japanese media

TOKYO — For someone who used to detest the media, Thailand's ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra seems to love the spotlight these days.
A week after giving interviews to CNN and The Wall Street Journal while on a personal visit to Singapore, Mr Thaksin spoke to the Asahi Shimbum, a leading Japanese newspaper, and Kyodo News, which published the interviews yesterday.
Observers are now watching whether this will spark off another diplomatic row.

The Thai military junta had reacted testily after the CNN interview and Mr Thaksin's private meeting with Deputy Prime Minister S Jayakumar — even cancelling an invitation to Singapore Foreign Minister George Yeo.
The Thai government has chosen to remain silent so far, its response to Japan being far more muted than its reaction to Singapore.

Analysts point out that Japan is one of Thailand's biggest aid donors and also accounts for nearly 50 percent of foreign investments in the country.

Meanwhile, the Thai media were silent on Mr Thak-sin's interview with Asahi Shimbum while holidaying in Japan last week. Apart from Asahi, he also spoke to Kyodo News.
In the interview, Mr Thaksin said that Thailand's international credibility was at stake and warned the military junta that the country will not tolerate "dictatorship" indefinitely.
He also warned that if the military junta drags its feet on holding general elections, foreign investors will most likely shy away from Thailand.

"Thais have enjoyed democracy and never want to be under a dictatorship or a non-democratic government. They can be patient and tolerate such things to some extent, but not for too long," he said.
Mr Thaksin was ousted in a September 19 coup by military leaders who accused him of undermining democracy through alleged corruption during his more than five years in office.
The billionaire businessman, who denies the allegations, said he was waiting for the right time to return.

"I want to give time to the current government to bring national reconciliation, to bring unity, in order to drive the country forward," Mr Thaksin said in a separate interview with Kyodo News.
But he promised to stay out of office. "Almost six years is enough for me," he said. "I think it's too much for me and my family."

Military-installed Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont said Monday that Mr Thaksin could return home if he stayed out of politics.
Mr Thaksin, who is on a self-imposed exile, has spent most of his time in London where he intends to buy a piece of property.
When asked to comment on the junta's reaction to Singapore, he said that the military-backed government should not get too "nervous" about his overseas trips and added that he had no political agenda in Japan.
"They have to understand it's international practice," he said of his reception in Singapore.

จาก http://www.prachatai.com/webboard/topic.php?id=7182
และ http://www.todayonline.com/articles/167628.asp
บันทึกการเข้า
อยากประหยัดให้ติดแก๊ส
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 24-01-2007, 06:44 »

Thaksin: Thailand's credibility at stake
01/23/2007

BY ATSUSHI YAMADA, THE ASAHI SHIMBUN

Thaksin Shinawatra, ousted as Thailand's prime minister in a military coup last September, said Monday it is essential for Thailand to regain international trust by showing it is a proper democracy.

"The respect of the rule of law and the justice system (by international society)" is at stake, he said. "What international society worries about is that if the government under a coup d'etat abolishes the Constitution, the rule of law will not be observed."

Thaksin told The Asahi Shimbun in an interview in Tokyo that he hoped he will not have to live in exile much longer. He said he could play a "useful" role in restoring unity and international trust in Thailand.

Thaksin, who has been living in Beijing and London since September, said the bloodless coup had damaged his country's standing with the international community and that Thais, along with foreign investors, would not tolerate a military regime over the long term.

"I am waiting for the situation to go back to normal, because I want to urge the military government to restore unity to the Thai people," he said.

"I think I can be useful for the country. I can tell my supporters, 'OK, it's time that we should unite.'

"Thailand is still a good place to work and make money. This is what I would tell the investors, foreign governments and the private sector," he said.

The coup occurred while Thaksin was visiting New York. He has not been allowed to return.

Since he arrived in Japan last Friday, Thaksin has been looking up acquaintances in Japanese political and business circles.

While he has refrained from making political statements, Thaksin said he felt compelled to make it clear that he was in no way involved in a terrorist bombing in Bangkok on New Year's Eve.

Thaksin said the September coup was notable in that it resulted in a populist leader being toppled from power.

This, he said, highly damaged the country's credibility in the international community.

"Thais have enjoyed democracy and never want to be under a dictatorship or a non-democratic government," he said. "But they can be patient and tolerate such things to some extent, but not for too long."

If the military junta postpones holding general elections, public and foreign investors will likely shy away from Thailand, he warned.

Thaksin likened the military leaders to bureaucrats, saying they do not have the mind-set to catch up with intensifying global competition.

Thaksin said he would seek assurances that he will be safe if he is allowed to return. He insisted that he has no intention of going back into domestic politics.

He added that he is willing to let younger members of his Thai Rak Thai Party lead the country.(IHT/Asahi: January 23,2007)
http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200701230122.html

มาจากอันนี้ ไม่เห็นมีใครพูดถึง
บันทึกการเข้า
อยากประหยัดให้ติดแก๊ส
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 24-01-2007, 06:56 »

ท่านทักษิณเค้าหวังดีกับประเทศชาติมาก อยากให้ต่างชาติเชื่อถือประเทศไทยในวิถีทางประชาธิปไตย กฎหมายและ
กระบวนการยุติธรรม และเป็นห่วงผู้ลงทุนต่างชาติจะทนทหารบ้องตื้นในระยะยาวไม่ไหว ก็คงเป็นห่วงเครดิตประเทศ
เลยต้องมีการใช้ล็อบบี้ยิสต์ซึ่งน่าจะเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ จุดประสงค์คงอยากให้เมืองไทยมีเอกภาพและกู้ชื่อเสียงเครดิต
ประเทศคืนมา หลังจากที่โดนทำลายไปในสายตาต่างชาติในช่วงเวลาที่ผ่านมา ไม่เห็นมีตอนไหนจะกล่าวโจมตีประเทศ
ไทยเลยนะ
บันทึกการเข้า
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,263

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 24-01-2007, 09:04 »

คุณชอบแถ 2  .......คิดว่าอดีตนายก ทักษิณ จะพูดออกสื่อ ให้รู้ว่าตัวเองทำความเลวร้ายต่อประเทศไทยมั๊ยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
สี่หามสามแห่
ขาประจำขั้นที่ 3
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1,460

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 25-01-2007, 03:37 »

ไม่บอกด้วยหล่ะ ว่า  todayonline เว็บนี้เป็นของ สิงคโปร์ หึๆๆ
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
    กระโดดไป: